PENGARUH KOMPETENSI, PELATIHAN DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA (Studi Pada Karyawan PT Golden Blossom Sumatera Kabupaten Penukal Abab Lematang Ilir)

Irenti Deskalia Herani, Lesi Agusria

Abstract


The formulation of the problem in this study is is there the influence of competence, training and work discipline on employee performance at PT Golden Blossom Sumatera, Penukal Abab Lematang Ilir Regency. This type of research used in this study is associative. The population in this study were all employees of PT Golden Blossom Sumatera, Penukal Abab Lematang Ilir Regency, amounting to 113 people and the samples taken in this study were 83 respondents with the Simple Cluster Area sampling technique. The analysis method used is qualitative which is then quantified. The data analysis technique used in this study is multiple linear regression analysis, F test, t test and the coefficient of determination. The test results using multiple regression analysis show that Y = 0.064 + 0.402 X1 + 0.333 X2 + 0.401 X3. The simultaneous hypothesis test results show a significant influence between competence, training and work discipline on employee performance with the value of Fcount  6179.05 > Ftable 2.15, with a sig.F level of 0.000 < 0.10. Partially competence has a significant effect on employee performance with a value of tcount 1,815 > ttable 1,664, this is reinforced by the sig.F level of 0,000 <0.10 (significant). Partially training has a significant effect on employee performance with a value of tcount 2.704 > ttable 1.664, this is reinforced by the sig.t level of 0.000 < 0.10 (significant). Partially work discipline has a significant effect on employee performance with a value of tcount 3.562> ttable 1.664, this is reinforced by the sig.t level of 0.000 < 0.10 (significant). Reinforced with Adjusted R Square (coefficient of determination) of 0.996, this figure illustrates that employee performance can be influenced by competence, work discipline and organizational commitment by 99.6%, while the remaining 0.4% is influenced by variables not examined.


Keywords


Competence, Training, Work Discipline, Employee Performance.

References


Bintoro dan Daryanto (2017). Manajemen Penilaian Kinerja.Yogyakarta : Gava Media.

Dwi Indira Novita (2015). Pengaruh Kompetensi dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Ratu Pola Bumi Bandar Lampung tahun 2013, Jurnal Magister Manajemen, vol. 01.

Edy Sutrisno (2017). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Jakarta : Prenada Media Group.

Emron Edison (2017). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Bandung : Alfabeta.

Hasan, Iqbal (2012). Pokok-pokok Materi Statistik 1 (Statstik Deskritif). Jakarta : Bumi Akasara.

Hasibuan, P.S. Malayu, (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara.

Herta dan Rachbini (2015). Statiska Terapan Cara Mudah dan Cepat Menaganalisis Data. Jakarta : Mitra Wacana Media.

Hokgy Wicaksono (2019). Penagaruh Kompetensi, Pelatihan Dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan di PT kharisma Gunamakmur. Vol. 07.

Juni Donni Priansa (2018). Perencanaan dan Pengembangan SDM, Alfabeta, Bandung.

Kasmir. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Teori dan Praktik). Depok ; Rajawai Pers.

Program strata satu (2018). Pedoman Penulisan Usulan dan Skipsi. Palembang : Fakultas Ekomoni dan Bisnis Universitas Muhammadiyah Palembang.

Shella, Ferri, Fitri Yani Saeky, Hidayanti, Yovie Ernanda Putri (2019). Pengaruh Pelatihan Dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Growth Asia, Jurnal Wahana Inovasi. Vol. 08.

Sugiyono. (2019). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif & RND. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian Adminitrasi. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. (2017). Statistik Untuk Penelitian. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Wibowo (2016). Manajemen Kinerja. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Yoyo Sudarya, Agus Ariwibowo, Nunung Ayu Sofiati (2018). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Kompensasi Tidak Langsung dan Lingkungan Kerja Fisik). Yogyakarta : Andi.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.32502/motivasi.v6i2.3772

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 MOTIVASI: Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis

 

Creative Commons License

Motivasi: Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis is Published by Management Department, Economic and Business Faculty, Muhammadiyah University of Palembang. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

 

Indexed/Abstracted