PENGARUH PENGGUNAAN LABA DAN ARUS KAS TERHADAP PERMASALAHAN KEUANGAN PADA PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR

Rifani Akbar Sulbahri, Melda Febriyanti Febriyanti

Abstract


This study aims to determine the effect of the use of earnings and cash flow on financial distress in manufacturing companies (metal industry sub-sector and the like in the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2014-2018). This research on financial distress uses a quantitative approach. The study population includes all metal manufacturing sub-sector manufacturing companies and the like on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2014-2018. The sample in this study were 7 companies that were determined by purposive sampling technique. The data analysis method used is multiple linear regression analysis. The results showed that (1) Profit had a positive effect on financial distress. This is indicated by a regression coefficient of 0.038 and a calculated t value of 1.675. t count < t table that is 1.675 < 1.69389. The value of t arithmetic shows that earnings have a positive effect on financial distress. With a significance level of less than 5% (0.004 < 0.05). (2) Cash flow does not affect financial distress. This is indicated by a regression coefficient of 0,000 and a calculated value of -0,060. t arithmetic < t table that is -0.060 < 1.69389, the value of t arithmetic shows that cash flow has no positive effect on financial distress. With a significance level of more than 5% (0.952 > 0.05). (3) The determination determination R2 of 0.292 (29.2%) illustrates that the effect of earnings and cash flow on financial distress is 29.2% while the remaining 70.8% is influenced by other factors.


Keywords


financial distress, profit, and Cash flow

Full Text:

PDF PDF

References


Arthur, Keown J., Martin D John., Petty William J & Scott F David. 2011. Managmen Keuangan. Edisi Kesepuluh. Jakarta:PT.Indeks

Anwar, Sanusi. 2014. Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Anwar, Sanusi. 2015. Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Brigham, Eugene F., Gapenski, Louis C., Daves, Phillip R.,1997, `Intermediate Fiinansial Management', 6tth edition, The Dryden Press

Ediningsih, Sri Isworo. 2004. “Rasio Keuangan dan Prediksi Pertumbuhan Laba: Studi Empiris pada Perusahaan Manufaktur di BEJ.” Wahana-jurnal Ekonomi, Manajemen dan Akuntansi, Vol. 7, No. 1.

Fahmi, I. 2011. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Bandung: Alabeta.

Fanni Djangkang, Maria Rio Rita. 2014. “Manfaat Laba dan Arus Kas Untuk Memprediksi Kondisi Financial Distress.” Skripsi Dipublikasikan. Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis. Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana

Hanafi, Mamduh M & Halim, Abdul. 1996,.Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Yogyakarta: UPPAMP YKPN.

Harnanto. 2003. Akuntansi Perpajakan. Edisi Pertama, Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Husnan,Suad., 1998.Manajemen Keuangan. Yogyakarta: BPFE

Ikatan Akuntansi Indonesia. 2009.. Pernyataan Standar Akuntansi Keuangan. PSAK. Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat.

Natarsyah, Syahib. 2000.’Analisis Pengaruh Beberapa Faktor Fundamental dan Resiko Sistematis terhadap Harga Saham’, Jurnal Ekonomi dan BisnisIndonesia, Volume 15, Nomor 3, hal. 294-312.

Pakpahan, Hombar. 2009. “Pengertian Kas.” http://ilmucomputer2.blogspot.com/2009/10/pengertian-kas.html. Diakses tanggal 24 November 2019

Purwanti, Yulia. 2005. “Analisis Rasio Keuangan dalam Memprediksi Kondisi Keuangan Financial Distress Perusahaan Manufaktur yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Jakarta.” Skripsi Dipublikasikan. Fakultas Ekonomi. Universitas Islam Indonesia.http://rac.uii.ac.id/server/document/Public/20080612031421013123 84.pdf. Diakses tanggal 24 November 2019

Reva, Maymi Srengga. 2012. “Analisis Rasio Keuangan Untuk Memprediksi Kondisi Financial Distress Perusahaan Manuaktur yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia.” Skripsi Dipublikasikan. Fakultas Ekonomi. Universitas Jember.

Sofyan, Syafari Harahap. 2011. Teori Akuntansi. Edisi Revisi. Penerbit: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Sugiyono, 2015. Metode Penelitian Kombinasi (Mix Methods). Bandung: Alfabeta.

Triwahyuningtias, Meilinda. 2012. “Analisis Pengaruh Struktur Kepemilikan, Ukuran Dewan, Komisaris Independen, Likuiditas dan Leverage Terhadap Terjadinya Kondisi Financial Distress (Studi pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2008-2010).” Skripsi, Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Diponegoro.

http: ://www.idx.co.id. Bursa Efek Indonesia




DOI: https://doi.org/10.32502/jab.v4i2.2006

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.