PENGARUH KEPEMILIKAN ASING DAN LEVERAGE TERHADAP KINERJA KEUANGAN

Rafika Sari

Abstract


The purpose of this study is to determine and analyze the effect of Foreign Ownership and Leverage Effects on Financial Performance in Manufacturing Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) Period 2014 - 2018 The results of this study simultaneously Fcount value of 5.808 with a probability of 0.04 smaller than 0.05 so it can be concluded that all independent variables (Foreign ownership and leverage) together have a significant effect on financial performance. Changes that occur in financial performance can be explained by the variable Foreign ownership and leverage of 73%, the remaining 27% is explained by other variables outside the model. partially foreign ownership has a significant positive effect on financial performance with a coefficient of t count 3.004 and a significance of 0.003. Debt Equity Ratio variable has a significant negative effect on financial


Keywords


Foreign ownership,leverage, financial performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arifin. 2005. Teori Keuangan dan Pasar Modal. Yogyakarta:

Astuti, Fitria Puji, Indah Anisykurlillah dan Henny Murtini. 2014. “Pengaruh Kinerja Lingkungan dan Kepemilikan Asing Terhadap Kinerja Keuangan”. AJ 3 (4) (2014). Universitas Negeri Semarang

Bursa Efek Indonesia, Laporan Keuangan Tahunan. .

Chai, H, dan Liu, Q. 2010. Competition and Corporate Tax Avoidance: Evidence from Chinese Industrial Firms. www.ssrn.com

Foong, Y. S., & Idris, R. (2012). Leverage, Product Diversity and Performance of General Insurers in Malaysia. The Journal of Risk Finance, Vol.13(No.4), 347-361.

Hermiyetti,dan Erlinda Katlanis. 2016. Pengaruh Kepemilikan Manajerial, Kepemilikan Institusional, Kepemilikan asing dan Komite Audit terhadap Kinerja Keuangan Perusahaan. Media RisetAkuntansi, Vol.6 No.2 Agustus 2016.

Fahmi, Analisis Laporan Keuangan, (Bandung, Alfabeta, 2013)

Jumingan. 2011. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Kyereboah-Coleman, Anthony. 2007. “The Impact of Capital Structure on the Performance of Microfinance Institutions.” The Journal of Risk Finance 8(1): 56–71. doi:10.1108/15265940710721082.

Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung : Alfabeta, CV

Suharli, Michell. (2005). Studi Empiris Terhadap Dua Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Return Saham pada Industri Food and Baverages di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jurnal Akuntansi & Keuangan, Vol. 7, No. 2, November: 99-116.

Surjadi, C., & Tobing, R. L. (2016). GOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE TERHADAP NILAI PERUSAHAAN ( Studi pada Perusahaan-Perusahaan Emiten yang Terdaftar Pada LQ 45 Periode Agustus 2014 s / d Januari 2015 ). Jurnal Manajemen Bisnis, 11(2), 69–78.

Valentino , Aditya Septiani. 2017 . Pengaruh Corporate Governance terhadap Kinerja Keuangan.Diponegoro journal of accounting




DOI: https://doi.org/10.32502/jab.v5i1.2459

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.